Thursday, October 11, 2012

[PL 211] Bigmouth Strikes Again

In this interview, Colbert is giving Morrissey a hard time about being a vegetarian.


Colbert: Why are you so militant about not eating meat?
Morrissey: cause animals are nicer than humans and they are conscious beings.
Colbert: What about animals that are already dead? Or a pig that has committed suicide? I know a lamb that is an a@#hole? Could I eat that lamb?
Has Colbert provided counterexamples to the claim that one should not eat animals because animals are nicer than humans and are conscious beings?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an academic blog about critical thinking, logic, and philosophy. So please refrain from making insulting, disparaging, and otherwise inappropriate comments. Also, if I publish your comment, that does not mean I agree with it. Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog.